Friday, January 8, 2010

Peas, sneeze and wheeeees!

Dear Baby Trip,

Happy 2010 little guy! We had a fun New Year's Eve at Lilz's house. You skipped the caviar but looooved the lobster tail and you had a grand old time driving around in Lilz's car.


Beep Beep! Who wants to go parking?


Apparently Lilz does!

On New Years Day you enjoyed your first black eyed peas for good luck. And you enjoyed them one by one by one by one. How's that new pincer grasp?


Who needs good luck when you have such a good baby?


Too bad you can't hear the sound of that pea sucking into his mouth!


You are getting better at playing by yourself for little chunks of time. You use very good judgment in choosing items you know Mama wouldn't mind you playing with...*sigh*.


Shouldn't have left me in Baby Jail to do the dishes, Woman.


Goal #1: Empty brand new Kleenex box. Screech with glee.


Goal #2: Shred individual tissues into oblivion. Screech with glee (again).



Just cruisin' for babes and talking on my celly-cell. (Thanks for the new ride Cousin Jack!).

A trio of short films in the method of fine dining:


Dear Hummus and Celery, I love you!


Shroomalicious! (Sorry the camera has cataracts. A certain baby schmutzed his grimy hands on the lens)


Dada, you so funny!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharon- I love looking at Trip on the blog!! Jen and Jeff shared it with me. I met you at the wedding- I was super preg. Our blog is www.woodard-fam.blogspot.com XOXO

    ReplyDelete