We spent last week up at Oma and Opa's in Santa Rosa while we had some work done on our house. The great flood of the Bay Area continued with a total of I think 10 days of rain. It made for great napping conditions and a good opportunity to sport your new yellow slicker.
Quack quack!
You got your first pair of big boy shoes at Stride Rite, and I can neither confirm nor deny that I got a tiny bit weepy seeing you in real shoes. Seriously...how are you growing up so fast?
Sporting my big boy sneakers!
Oma opened up her living room so that you had a giant play space and so many new forbidden new items to gravitate to. You especially loved the giant planter full of dirt (good for sinking fingers into), her staircase (good for attempting to break neck), and any lamp, electrical cord or wall outlet (good for scaring the crap out of your Mama and Oma).
Must find new dangers to explore.
Obsession of the week: Leftover 1$ Trick or Treat pumpkin.
We made the obligatory stop at Sears for our favorite cheesy baby photos. Once again you had the photographer sweating to keep up with you. The words, "He just moves so fast!" were uttered maybe one too many times to be meant as a compliment.

Hello delicious lollipop. I will cry and cry when you are ripped from my sticky hands in 5 minutes.

Maybe I can hastily shove you completely in my mouth before you are stolen away, my Precious...

Now you see my toofies...

Now you don't!

Dear Cowboys, Thanks for blowing the game last week and rendering these photos a tad obsolete.

Just kidding Tony. I've been a fan since I was practically a baby.

Smiling time? Why it is over Mama!

This football only rolled away like ten times before we got the shot.
Now back in SF, we had a little visit from Lilz who brought you this seizure inducing toy to entice you into being her Valentine. I do believe it worked! Like your Mama, you do have a soft spot for things that glow.
Heady Mama...Heady.
Unfortunately Lilz got a little cold and so we had to head out to The Discovery Museum this week without her. You had an excellent time playing in the water and cruising around in the Underwater Room. I tried not to think about all the kiddie germs you rolled around in and you tried not to think about pummeling the little girl who did not want to share the blocks. You might look like your Daddy, but your death stare is all Mommy.
It's like the bathtub..only with a breeze!
Splash hard or go home.
I don't know about the ecosphere, but this wall is fascinating!
Squishy, rubbery, spongy texture...me likey!


LovEd the updates! Wow - he is getting so big. Especially loved seeing the peak a boo & the black & white head shots! He looks so old there - like he's all ready to go to school!! Big bday is coming up soon!
ReplyDelete