This week we find ourselves without our Dada for two whole weeks. We are so sad! He is in Spain drinking wine while we bask in our melencoly and the rain in San Francisco. OK, maybe we are actually basking in a room full of toys and lounging in our PJs all day, but no one needs to know that, especially Dada. We send him lots of pictures via email so he can keep up with the important happenings in your life, like how many dookers you made and how much sweet potato you got in your hair.
This much sweet potato takes a long time to clean off of a baby.
I will hold the shampoo bottle, Mama, or I will scream.
If you take away my bottle, I will covet this lid.
Squeaky clean
You like to crawl around with the bag we put the non-pee-pee diapers in (AKA the Bag O Poo) until we pry it from your hands to put in the outside trash.
Or until you find something more interesting to carry around.
Mama bought you a wonderfully silent and battery free play tunnel a few days ago, and you are having the best time in that thing. It seems to elicit my favorite, high pitched, screams-o-delight with a lot of hand clapping and panting.
We've also added peekaboo to our list of favorite things to do. I can't tell you how cool it is that you are initiating games to play. Peekaboo seems to go along with your new found love of laundry. I do a lot of folding on the floor where we play, and recently you want in on the action (fantasies of handing you a basket of clothes to fold are currently dancing in my head). You love to pull clothes out of my neatly folded piles and fling them all over the floor. You also like to pick one item of clothing to carry with you around the house, holding on with a death grip like it's a briefcase full of unmarked cash.
Helping with the folding (or unfolding).
Round 4,267 of Peekaboo for the day.
Standing and balancing skills continue to improve daily, and so do falling skills, as evidenced by the big, fat bruise on your forehead. I can't even show anyone all the bruises on your shins. I'm pretty sure you look like a CPS case.
I only want this clip because you don't want me to have it.
Swinging is so fun!
You are really kicking in to high gear at meal times. However, you are doing the strangest thing while drinking water. Sometimes instead of swallowing, you let it all dribble out and then do this weird fishy thing with your mouth. I don't know what it's all about, but my attempts to remain neutral so that I do not reinforce this behavior are failing miserably.
What the heck????
Steak...nom nom nom....
Oma and Opa were here last weekend while I worked, and I walked in and found you two little pirates in matching paper hats and striped shirts galavanting around the house. Oma may have been having even more fun than you.
Ahoy matey!
Trying on Mama's baby shoes.
This is so horriblty late...but just so you know 10 months didn't pass us by!


No comments:
Post a Comment