Today we took you to Yank Sing, our favorite Dim Sum restaurant. Dumplings for my dumpling! You ate a whole chicken mushroom dumpling before Dada even got to the table. And when the hostess came to flirt with you, you grinned at her and a whole shrimp was in the place where your teeth should have been! We'll work on your manners at a later date.
Where are my chopsticks, Dada?
These will be on the floor in 3, 2, 1...
These look strangely familiar, Mama...
Wipes...not just for hands.
Uh oh....baby sized chair has become jungle gym.
How long until you launch yourself out of baby jail?
The world is your playroom:
I'll just remove these items so I have some room to stretch out.
Making myself at home in my condo!
Want to come in? Pay some rent!
Uh oh...I have been evicted.
I'm telling my mama!


No comments:
Post a Comment