Just a quick post to share your first Christmas Eve. Last night we were up almost every hour with what I think is those two top toofies continuing to descend. While I sometimes miss my little, squishy seven pound baby, I do not miss those early sleepless nights. At least we know when you cry hysterically now that you will eventually stop and that you are not actually dying, but it is still pretty heartbreaking. Anyway, today seems mostly better.
Lily and her big heads came over for food and festivities and then we put you to bed and put on our elf hats so we could assemble a few toys. We've restrained ourselves this year (stop laughing...we really did!!), but you have some fun new toys that I am sure you will ignore in favor boxes and tissue paper. While I know you have no idea what Christmas or Hanukkah is, it is wonderful to be sharing it with you as a family for the first time of what I hope will be too many to count.
Trying not to look guilty.

Succeeding in tempering parents with winning smile and precious antics.
Not everyone can dance and eat simultaneously.
Not having any more of Mama's photos.
Christmas kisses!!
Dada, Genius Baby, Mama, Prancer. Don't ask me what Prancer is doing in downtown SF.
In the name of better breathing, right?


No comments:
Post a Comment