Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Beach Baby Blues

Dear Baby Trip,

Yesterday was a sunny, warm, summer-in-San Francisco-in-November type of day. We met Lily and her Big Heads at Ocean Beach for a little sand eating party.


Lilz shared her baby boobies with you.


You shared your cold germs with her.


I'm a big boy. I eat sand off a plate.


I made all gone!
(click on pic to see my two toofies)


I'm going to barf soon.


And guess how much sand is in my diaper right now?

You did a lot of crawling in the wet sand, so as soon as we got home, I stripped us naked and started the bath running. I decided I needed a quick drink of water before we got in, so we ran out to the kitchen and I filled a glass. Of course you needed a sip, and so I obliged you with a drink of ice water. One can imagine that the icy water might trigger a certain reaction in a naked baby. Too bad for Mommy that I was holding you when that reaction took place. A geyser of warm baby pee ran down my belly, legs, feet and the kitchen floor about 1.2 seconds after you had that refreshing sip of cold water. Good thing we were on our way into the tub, little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment