Yesterday was my first Mother's Day. How blessed I am to have you as my precious son. I still get overwhelmed with gratitude when I look at you sometimes (not the times when you have been crying all day...just kidding!).
Oma and Opa came for brunch and a long walk in the park. You even sported a little blue sweater that my Oma knitted a long time ago.
The onesie does not lie.
Dry me off quick Daddy!
Happy Mother's Day!
You have started waking up at night the last three nights after flipping yourself on your back. Daddy finally believes that you did this a week ago for me. Hmmph! Today you rolled on your tummy and then back again. Have I mentioned what a genius you are?
I think you are hitting your three month growth spurt, which is tiring but good. We need to fatten you up a bit! Breastfeeding is going much better overall, thank goodness. This stuff is hard work!


No comments:
Post a Comment