Aunt Jenny and Uncle Jeff came to check you out in person this weekend. You loved snuggling into Jenny's chest and you did a lot of belly laughs for Uncle Jeff. Mama worked up a few tears to hear you laughing so much. It was very sweet!
We think you were having some tummy troubles though, and between the baby crank and yucky weather we never quite made it out to eat and only managed one little walk. Wouldn't you know it today is sunny and you are feeling cheerful. Mommy and Daddy even felt brave enough to take you to a nice lunch, and you were such a big boy. Fabulous timing little dude!
Today you weigh 12 pounds and 12 oz and you are 24 1/2 inches. Nice job!
Fart noises are funny, Uncle Jeff!
But I really love this magic box the mostest!!
Yes, I love her comfy chest, but puleeeze stop taking my picture! We are trying to have some alone time!
Dada, This is brave of you.

Look, I am in a restaurant, and I am not crying!


No comments:
Post a Comment