Your second Turkey Day! We kept it pretty low key and had all the obligatory yummy food and family time. Dada rocked a fried turkey and you rocked a killer plaid button down.
Seriously, does it get any cuter?
No, I think it does not.
Have I mentioned you are not a vegetarian?
Thankful for each other!
Let's get it on!
Turkey makes me thirsty.
After dinner, all the Big Heads were sipping wine, doing the dishes and talking about grown up things (like how brilliant and interesting you are), when we noticed it had gotten kind of quiet. Anyone with a child knows that a little too quiet is usually a lot bad.
Apparently you figured out that the beautiful gold box Opa brought over was filled with something you wanted. Namely, chocolate truffle eggs. Amazing how your dexterity improves when you know you only have moments to get the gold foil wrapper off the egg and get as much of it in your mouth as possible before the Big Heads notice what's going on.
Can I fit the whole thing in there?
What chocolate truffle egg are you speaking of, Mama?
But I don't wanna give it back.
Fine, you take it.


No comments:
Post a Comment