You + Halloween = Love
I mean, how could combining so many of your favorite things not be a rousing success? You've got your all consuming obsession with dee-yar (deer), your heart-felt passion for ringing ding-dongs (doorbells), your long time love of running down sidewalks like a bat out of hell, and your new found love of candy (Lord help me).
When we arrived at the grandparents' house for trick-or-treating, Oma opened the door in full witch costume, complete with giant feather rimmed hat. You spent a good 10 seconds giving her the side eye, but decided she was still your favorite spoil-you-rotten-crazy-Dutchie. Then, it was on to the good stuff.
She just promised me unlimited M&Ms if I learn Dutch.
The fawn is not interested in photo ops with the doe and buck.
Not answering the door fast enough? I'll just let myself in.
Go Giants! Kicking some Ranger ass while we collect candy!
Mama, can we have Halloween every night?
Oh boy...this is going to get ugly.


No comments:
Post a Comment