Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Grandparents Galore

Dear Baby Trip,

Been such a busy few weeks for our family. You continue to try lots of new foods and so far, you pretty much like it all! I am so thrilled that we embraced Baby Led Weaning and that you had meatloaf, noodles and carrots for dinner! You dove face first into the plate of meatloaf! (Don't tell anyone that I gave you a taste of birthday cake on my birthday.)


I don't know what all this mess is, but you loved it!


More food equals more baths....and you have graduated to the sink!


Trouble with a capital T!


This is the life, my little bald friend.

Your Poppy and Bebe came to visit over Labor Day weekend and spent Mama's birthday with us. We took you to a French restaurant and you entertained yourself staring at the cute baby in the mirror, eating bread (French bread, of course) and nursing.

I love the moose. And my Bebe.


Poppy makes good snuggles.

Since Dada was in Santa Fe celebrating Uncle Jeff's impending marriage, Oma and Opa were kind enough to come stay here while I worked. They get a serious good grandparent award, since they just came back from newborn duty with Mason. You had a great time with them and everyone came out alive!


Why are these big heads so excited about this food thing?

You are scarily close to crawling this week. You spend most of your time up on your hands and knees rocking back and forth. Oh, I have so much baby proofing to do!!! I think you may crawl before you sit up for a long span of time!



This is my piano. Don't even think about touching it.


Trying to launch yourself upside down.

No comments:

Post a Comment