Well hello Mr. 20 Weeks! The time is just flying by, little boy. These days we get out quite a bit. While you still do not love your car seat, we get through most trips tear free as long as I do some loud, off key singing. Naps may be getting a little more consistent and we are getting a nice bedtime routine going that includes jammies and a nice rubdown by Dada every night. I may have written this before, but we look forward to getting you in bed every night so we can relax a little, but within an hour one of us invariably says, "I miss him." We love you so much Trip. It pours out of our hearts.
In my quest to add more plastic contraptions to the living room, we found an exersaucer calling to us on Craigslist. You are digging it. Here's a few shots of your first go in this monstrosity.
You also managed to sit up unassisted for a few seconds yesterday. Have I mentioned your genius status? By the time I got out the camera you were sinking fast, but here is the end of your superstar feat:
This is fun...
Or maybe not.........
This was followed by you folding completely in half and starting to cry. Well, there's always tomorrow...
Here's a little chewing, sneezing, talking and arm flapping. Arm flapping when you get excited is your new trick.


No comments:
Post a Comment