Sunday, April 26, 2009

Victory in a stroller

Dear Baby Trip,

Today Daddy and I took you on a long walk in your fancy shmancy new stroller that Oma bought for you so that you can lay down while we take walks. You stayed in the stroller the whole time and even took a snooze. And you didn't cry (at least until Mommy pointed out a block away from home that you had not cried the entire time). As your Oma is obsessed with the need for you to have a walk every day, we are calling this a victory.




Our neighborhood park


Tolerating your walk!


Crazy kite surfers (repeat to self: I do not want to do this when I get big)



Auntie Nicole also came to meet you this afternoon. You had a major meltdown about thirty minutes before she arrived, but as soon as you saw that long blonde hair and pretty face you were all smiles. Little stinker.

No comments:

Post a Comment