Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Three weeks old already!

Dear Baby Trip,

Today is your three week birthday. How fast the time is going.

Today I put away my maternity clothes, and I must admit it made me a little sad. It's great to be back in at least some of my regular clothes, but it reminds me that you are out in the world now and that I am sharing you with everyone else. It made me miss our shared kicks and wiggles and hiccups. I miss rubbing my belly and feeling your hips and your tush. But oh, it is so amazing to look at your face and give your soft little head kisses. So, away go the fabulous maternity jeans and all the other comfy clothes. And maybe I need to do a little shopping to feel better!

Yesterday my friend Tristan came by to visit you. She lives in New York and is one of Mommy's favorite people. She brought you a cute outfit and you thanked her by peeing all over her expensive black pants that she needs to wear the rest of the week for business. This was preceded by you peeing all over Mommy's pants about fifteen minutes prior. I told her you have never done this before, but I don't think she was buying it. Just for kicks you also had a blowout while she visited. It was a lot of onesies to go through in 90 minutes.







No comments:

Post a Comment